A Perfect Day


slide_1_alt.jpg

Hello ladies ... 

How are you all doing ... !
Time is flying and so quickly .. it's time for Valentine's Day 
so for today's post I like to share this using the image by 
she is so gorgeous .. 
and you can get her form 



Printed the image on x-press IT Blending Paper 
Colored with Copic Markers & fuzzy cut by hand... 
mounted on the card using 3D pop dots 
Edges have been distress and inked 
added few layers 


my card size is 14 cm x 14cm 
added in white paper doily & white cotton laces 
to add the dimension & effects 
fussy cut the sentiment & mounted on with few paper roses 
punched out red hearts 
paper pad from my stash - think its prima 

I am quite happy with the result ...
Hope you like what I have created and shared 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 



Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew