Today ...was ...




Happy Monday  friends .... 

It's a beautiful  cold Monday evening on my side of the world ... 
one of my tooth has been bugging me ... so I had to removed it 
it was painful.... on my budget and my mouth ... but not to worry ..! 

Enough of that ..! 

I have been very busy teaching myself ... how to color with 
"Watercolour"  and using "Zig"- Clean Colour - real brush ... 
watching all the youtube videos and browsing through P interest 
and I, say a Big Thank you to all the ladies ... You have done a great job .! 

And here is what I have Colored with Zig 
and created ... now you guy be the judge ... 
This is my very first watercolour card ! YAY!!


I have quite happy with the result ... 
It a very old wooden stamp from my stash ... used again .... :) 
distress the edges and have inked the side 
added in few layers and white paper doily with 
white cotton lace and crochet flower ... 
the sentiment is from ... life project life card ... 
inked and distress .. 

Well, once again ,,, 
Thank You so much for taking a peek ...

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. Hi Rose this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous arose. A great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. Lovely papers and layering. The image is very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rose - I love my zigs! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL card!
    LOVE your colouring and pretty layers! I'm still learning my Copics, hoping to add some Zig markers to my stash and learn watercolouring soon.
    PS - I have been trying to send emails to you, can you please let me know if they have arrived safely?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew