June Release


Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog
Hello friends .... 
How are you doing ... busy creating in your creative world... 
It's winter on my side of the world .... loving the warm sunny day... 


Today, I am sharing my new DT card ... for 
these are new images released by Naz Smith 
they are cute and fun to play with ... 

Here is my DT Card 

I love this cute image ... she is just perfect.. 
Few different layer on this card and the edges are been  distress and inked 
use bit of lace and white fran-tage & paper roses 
Printed the image on "x-press it blending " paper 
Colored the image using Copic Markers ..with different mediums 
card size : 14cm x 14cm 


IMAGE #65 - BUTTERFLY SARA

My 2nd card 



FREEBIE - IMAGE #61 - DANCING LIZARDS

Just love & adore this image .... perfect .... 
I have colored them with Copic markers ...created water surface 
to show as they are gliding through it ... 
I used white cotton lace and cut out green doily die cut - along with 
dragon flies 
Die cut the sentiment on gold glitter paper ... 
card size  : 14cm x 14cm 

I had fun time .... with these ... 
hope you like what I have created 

Thank you ... 
Happy Crafting ... 

Hugs Rose 

Comments

  1. ag! These are great. Especially liking the cute froggies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful creations Rose. Adore your vibrant colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew