Somebunny Loves You


Hello Ladies ...& ... welcome to my blog 

Today, I am sharing a quick and easy card 
for our challenge at 
using the image by Sherri Baldy 

Here is my DT card 

No automatic alt text available.




I have printed the image on X- Press It Blending paper 
and color in with Copic Markers 
Dry emboss the background and using a simple layout of the card 
with some white lace and lilac ribbon 
with butterflies .. which I have inked 
stamped the sentiment 

Hope you do like what I have created to share . 
Do hope over and see what our DT ladies have to share 

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 




Comments

  1. Another stunning card Rose, gorgeous image and your colouring is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose this is a stunning card the image you have used is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rose - love the image and design. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew