Love Books


Hello friends & welcome to my blog 

Today, I like to share my DT  card for 
which is new release image for March 

I love her, she is very cute ...just prefect !
which you can purchase from 

Image #30 - Amy Loves Books - Digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter digital Stamps - Naz - Line art only - Black and white

Here is my card 




Card No. 2
using the image 

Image #26 - Library Ants - Digital Stamp by Sasayaki Glitter digital Stamps - Naz - Line art only - Black and white



Printed the image on x-press it blending paper 
colored in with Copic Markers 

card size is : 10cm x 15cm 
Paper used :- 6 x 6 paper pad - off to school 
few brad from my stash 
Distress Ink - brushed corduroy
3D pop dots 
Glossy accent 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 



Comments

  1. Hi Rose your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew