Football Season ..

Mad for Markers 

March Release


Hello friends & 
welcome to my blog 

Today, I like to share couple of quick cards which I created using the image by 
Sammi . Which are available to purchase from 
using the image today is ...

AFL Aaron
*********************************

AFL Evie


I do hope you like what I have created and shared. 
The background paper is the digi  paper from the net. 
I tried  my best to keep the layout simple. 

You join our current monthly challenge on our facebook page . 
great fun ... 

Thank you for stopping my and taking a peek . 

Hugs Rose 





Comments

  1. Hi Rose your cards are gorgeous the images are fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte, sie ist ganz toll gestaltet
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew