Merry & Bright



Hello friends 

Today, on my blog you will find my card for 
this is our last challenge for the year ... time really flies ... 


Using the image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available for purchase 

HERE IS MY DT INSPIRATIONAL CARD 



Like always ...image is printed on X-Press it Blending paper 
Colored in with Copic Markers 
Using non-traditional Christmas colors, I have given it a bit of vintage look .. that's ok 
Did bit of stamping  here and there 
use of lace & paper roses with bakers twine . 
I have added few layers to get the dimension effect 
Paper line - Kaiser Craft - Frosted ( got to love this p/pad)
clear glitter 
card size is 14.5cm x 14.5cm 

Hope you can hop over and join our monthly challenge 
also 
do share your creation on my facebook page

Thank you for stopping by & taking a peek . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 





Comments