Joy to the World




Hi friends in blogland ... 

How is every one doing today ... as I am bit disappointed at the moment .... 
This month has come to an end ... Christmas is only 26 sleeps away ... YAY ... !!
Can't wait for Christmas .... 

Well, today I am here is share my new card for 
Sherri Baldy using his new digi image for 
I just love love love..... and adore this image ... way too cute 
I have tried my best to create clean and simple card ... 
you be the judge ...... 


HERE IS MY DT INSPIRATIONAL CARD 


You can find him 

Like always ... image is printed on X-Press It Blending paper
Image has been colored in with Copic Markers 
Size of the image is 10cm x 8.5cm 
Card size is 14.5cm x 14.5cm 

Paper line - Kaiser Craft - Frosted 
White Card stock 
Blue Foil 
T/H-Distress Ink - Weathered wood /tea dye
Baker's Twine - Grey & White 
Charms - snowflake/Christmas Tree 
Flower Soft - used as snow 


Hope you like what have share for today ... .
Have a great creative time ... 
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek .
Crafty Hugs 
Rose 

Comments