Day Dreamer



Hello friends in blogland .....

How you are doing great and busy in your craft room . 
It is so hot in Syd... today ... !

Today, I like to share my last DT Inspirational card for 
 using the image by Sherri Baldy. 
which is available

HERE IS MY DT INSPIRATIONAL CARD 


I love this cute little Lottie ... I think she is just adorable ..way too cute 

Like always printed the image and colored in with Copic Markers 
with using few die cuts and paper doily and paper roses .
bit of white lace and mini pearls 
I have cut the frame out of gold foil card ... just love its effect 
card size is 14cm x 14cm 

Do hope you like it . 

Thank you so much for all your support in past few years .. 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew