All Dressed Up






Swinging By 


September Challenge - DT Call 


Hello friends in blogland ! 

Today, I like to share my card and colouring using these 
beautiful digital images All Dressed Up !
which is available to purchase from HERE.

As, All Dressed Up are having a
I thought to give it a go. I love these images 
they are so beautiful and fun to create with

Here is my card 




Copic Markers Used 
Skin - E000-E00-E04-E11-E21-R20
Hair - YR24-YR31-Y23-E53
Dress - BG000-BG1O-BG11
Flowers - R21-R24-R85-R83 -V04
Leaves - YG17-YG03-G24





Just a coloured image ... yet to create !



All my images are printed on X-Press IT Blending paper and coloured in using Copic Markers. 


I hope you my card !

Thank you for stopping by. 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose 




Comments

  1. Such a sweetie - Its such a pretty composition! Thank you for taking the time to enter our DT call. We'll be in touch shortly if you are successful x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew