Think Happy Be Happy

Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog

Challenge # 

Theme : Father's Day 


Hello friends and welcome to my Blog

Today, I have created a new card for 
as the theme say Father's  Day 
using the image by Sherri Baldy 
which one can purchase from 



Digi image has been printed on X-Press It Blending paper and hand colour with Copic markers
My card size is 10.5cm x 15cm 
Using most of the materials from my stash .. 
I have punch out the created the banners and the tag ....used flaux stitching ..around the card
All my punches are by Stampin' UP! 
I have tried to keep it very simple .. and easy to re-create
Hope I did inspire you with this creation ... if so 
do join the challenge .. and have fun 


Once again, Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek. 

Happy Crafting 
Until then 
Rose 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew