Happy Birthday

Scrapbook Stamp Society

Hello friends in blog land 

Today I like to share a card which I created using the image by Sherri Baldy 
which you can get from My Besties Shop
I have created a very clean and simple card 
printed the image on x-press it blending paper 
image is colored in with Copic Markers 





Here is my DT Inspirational Card 




All materials are from my stash ...

Colors Used 
Skin - E000- E00-E04-11-21-R20 (blush)
Flower - YR18,YR14, Y17,Y,15,Y08,Y04,Y000,E15
Leaves - G99,YG67,YG17,YG23
Dress & Bow - B14, B12, B34, B00
Small Rose - R24,R14,R05

Sentiment by Stampin'Up 


That's all for today and Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Until we meet again.

Happy Crafting 

Rose Andrew 



Comments

  1. Very cute card, love the image and you have coloured her beautifully :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen for your sweet comment . Hugs Rose

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew